(as of Dec 07,2021 00:36:37 UTC – Details)
India strikes its visitor with a sensory, intellectual, spiritual and philosophical assualt that’s unmatched by any other place on earth: this subcontinent’s sheer diversity is staggering. Footprint’s 19th edition India Handbook will guide you from tropical beach paradises and lush backwaters, to forests where elephants roam and foothills clad in tea plantations.
– Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from ruined temples and shimmering cities to spotting tigers and trekking the Himalaya
– Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
– Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings that you can trust, for every budget
– Full-colour planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
– Personal recommendations from the authors on everything from festivals and haggling to camel safaris and rail routes.
From navigating the outsized metropoles to exploring sprawling temples, Footprint’s fully updated 19th edition will help you get the best of this enigmatic destination.