(as of Oct 23,2021 17:32:45 UTC – Details)
After the huge success of WBCS Prelim Mock Test Series 2021, McGraw hill presents the WBCS Main Mock Test Series 2022. The edition consists of problem-solving diaspora for Compulsory Papers III – VI in WBCS Main examination. It consists of fully solved papers with explanations for 2020 WBCS Main examination papers along with 5 paper wise practice papers to provide aspirants an examination-like experience. The edition is specially designed with a proactive approach to provide aspirants of WBCS examinations an understanding of the question paper and the examination pattern. The book is extremely helpful for candidates as it provide self-evaluation and analysis, identification of their weaknesses, minimisation of their mistakes thus enabling them to excel through this tough examination. The contents of the book are very relevant as they have been developed after thorough analysis of the current syllabus and questions asked in previous years. The product comes with an online supplementary resource- providing solved 2014-2019 WBCS Main papers.
1. Designed to serve as a complete test series to aspirants of West Bengal State Examination as well as other State Examinations
2. Covers all question types of the syllabus in one book
3. Consists of Examination Planner
4. Evaluates subject wise and topic wise examination trend analysis.
5. Solved Main Question Paper- 2020
6. Practice question test series (Papers III to VI) for thorough practice and self-evaluation. Explanations wherever required.
7. OMR sheet with every Mock test Question Paper (Paper III to VI)